Order your STICKS 'N CUPS® portable yard game set now for only $49.95 (plus s/h)
($10 will be added for domestic shipping on checkout)
STICKS 'N CUPS® is an action packed outdoor game for 2, 4 or even 6+ (4 is ideal) players competing as two teams. This new and exciting game will inevitably challenge your disc throwing and cup catching abilities.
- Game play equipment consists of a flying disc, 4 aluminum breakdown sticks (6 feet long), and 4 cups.
- Goal Setup: Securely embed two sticks into the ground 15" apart (Helpful hint: Use the flying disc plus a fist.) Do the same with the second pair of sticks 40 feet away.
- Place 1 cup on top of each stick
- Each team will stand behind a set of sticks.
- Teams determine who will shoot first by flipping a coin.
- Order of disc throwing: Team 1: Player 1, Team 2: Player 1, Team 1: Player 2, Team 2: Player 2, etc for more than 4 players.
- Playing Offense: Players take turns throwing the disc in effort to:
- Put the disc through the opponents sticks cleanly (without touching the sticks or cups) OR
- Strike the stick in effort to dislodge the cup.
- Playing Defense: The defense can 'steal' the point(s) for dislodged cups by catching the cup(s) before they hit the ground (without trapping).
- Be the first team to score 11 points
- You must win by two points.
- Disc thrown through sticks cleanly (without touching either stick): 2 points
- Disc goes through the sticks but touches at least one stick without dislodging a cup: 0 points
- Each cup that is knocked off of sticks:
- Caught by defense: 1 point for the defense
- Cup hits the ground: +1 point for the throwing team
- Scoring example:
- Both cups are knocked in the air
- Defense catches both cups
- Net result: +2 for defensive team